Specializing in Perinatal Mood & Anxiety disorders, Audrey utilizes a person-centered approach to interacting with her patients. She has experience in a wide range of issues, including but not limited to:
- Anxiety disorders;
- Depression issues;
- Trauma from past incidents;
- Relationship issues;
- Pain management to assist clients in managing the emotional repercussions of past trauma; and
- Struggles with assertiveness.
Audrey has worked in community mental health settings assisting individuals, groups, and couples. In addition, she has experience in private practice with a range of clientele, as well as substantial experience in working with adolescents.
She is fluent in German, and holds the following licenses and certifications:
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Illinois
- Certification of Completion for Postpartum Support International’s Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care, 2 Day Program
Finally, Audrey holds the following professional memberships:
- Postpartum Support International
- Illinois Mental Health Counselors Association (IMHCA)
She is energetic, kind, and compassionate. She loves what she does, and approaches each new patient with the same kindness and empathy she has become known for. To read more about her in her Psychology Today profile, click here.